Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The stuff...


Announcing... HairWare Parties!!!
If you need a reason to throw a party, and you think your friends would like my barrettes and other products -earrings, pins, key chains, bracelets, and anything else that comes to mind- consider throwing a HairWare Party. It's a great excuse to see your friends, and the hostess (or host) gets a free gift made specifically for them and everyone at the party gets to pay friends and family prices for any HairWare they might buy.
Contact me to set up your party today.




Also, I realized how pitiful my craft fair stock was last night and spent several hours making more. I have more suns and pet rocks, and I've added starfaces. Check out the photos.





And last but not least, I have changed the rement barrettes to flat top alligator clips, because I think they'll stay in better than those bobby pins did.


No comments:

Post a Comment